Balti Steak with Fresh Ginger
- 2 tbsp fresh sliced ginger
- 1-2 tbsp Balti Curry Paste (depending on how hot you want it)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Filet steak, sliced 1 cm cubed
- Extra: Garlic and Coriander Naan Bread
- Put a little oil in a pan. Add in ginger slices and cook until they curl a little on the outside.
- Add Balti Curry Paste.
- Add a bit of water in the pan so it doesn't stick. Stir.
- Once the oil starts to separate, add the onion and tomatoes.
- Add water as needed to prevent sticking.
- Add the meat and stir until cooked.
- Serve with Garlic and Coriander Naan Bread. Garnish with fresh coriander.
This recipe calls for Patak's Balti Curry paste. You can substitute any Patak's curry paste in its place.