BBQ Butter Chicken Pizza
This easy-to-assemble pizza is perfect for a family meal. If you’re interested in customization, try adding chicken or tofu.
- 2 ready-to-use 9” pizza crusts (use gluten-free is preferred)
- 1/3 cup Patak’s Butter Chicken Curry Paste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat grill to medium high; grease grate well.
- Grill one side of both pizza crusts for 2 minutes or until light grill marks appear. Remove from grill.
- In a small bowl, mix Butter Chicken Curry Paste with 3 Tbsp water and spread over grilled side of crusts.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add spinach and salt then sauté for 3 minutes to wilt spinach. Press in sieve to remove excess moisture then set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese and arrange cherry tomatoes, red onion and spinach evenly over pizza crusts.
- Grill pizzas, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes, until crusts are grill-marked and cheese is melted.
Tip: If you like more spice, sprinkle hot pepper flakes over pizza before grilling.
Dietary Considerations: Gluten free option; vegetarian.