- 2 tbsp Patak's Madras Curry Paste
- 32 extra large shrimp with tail
- 1-2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves
- 1-2 red onions, cut into rings
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Clean the prawns and place in a bowl. Add the Patak's Madras Curry Paste and yogurt. Mix well and add the olive oil. Set aside.
- After 20 minutes, skewer the prawns and cook on the BBQ or grill.
- Cook for about 5 - 10 minutes until the prawns are cooked and the tails begin to char, turning occasionally.
- For each serving place some mixed salad leaves on a plate, cover with the sliced onion and radishes.
- Place the prawns on top (8 per serving) and garnish with fresh cilantro.