Beef & Orange Kebabs
- 1 tbsp Patak's Madras Curry Paste
- 1 navel orange
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 3 onions, quartered
- Grate 1/2 tsp. rind from the orange, then peel it. Slice the orange across the segments to create wheel shapes.
- Mix together the grated orange rind, yogurt, Patak's Madras Paste and oil. Put 2-3 tbsp. of the yogurt-Madras mix in a small dish and set aside.
- Place the steak into the remaining yogurt mix, stir and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Thread the steak, pepper, onions and orange alternately onto skewers and grill for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with the yogurt set aside earlier.
- Serve on a bed of rice or with salad.