Black Pepper Chicken
- 2-3 sliced onions
- 1 sliced green pepper, de-seeded
- 5 fresh curry leaves
- 2 tsp sliced garlic
- 1 small green chili pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Madras Curry Paste
- Filet sliced chicken
- Fresh coriander, basil or mint
- Add onions, pepper, curry leaves, garlic, chili pepper and black pepper into a pan with oil. Stir until soft.
- Add Madras Curry Paste and a bit of water to prevent sticking. Stir.
- Add chicken and stir occasionally until cooked.
- Add a sprinkle of fresh coriander, basil or mint. Quick stir and serve.