- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium chicken breasts, diced
- 1 jar Patak's Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce or Butter Chicken Sauce for Two
- rice to serve
- naan to serve
- cilantro to garnish
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Dice two medium chicken breasts & pan fry until meat is sealed and browned (approx. 3–4 min).
- Pour sauce over the meat, stir to mix well & simmer for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice or with Naan bread.
Can substitute chicken with shrimp or vegetables. Drizzle cream and garnish with chopped cilantro.