Chutney, Cheese and Cranberry Bites
Spoon cranberries and Patak's Mango Chutney atop your favourite soft cheeses and apple slices for a delectable burst of colour and taste.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup Patak's Sweet Mango Chutney
- Soft cheese or cream cheese
- Apple slices
- Toasted baguette, sliced, or crackers
- Combine dried cranberries, water, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to boiling.
- Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Stir Patak's Mango chutney into cranberry mixture and cover and chill at least 2 hours (overnight recommended).
- Spoon cranberry chutney on top of brie cheese, goat cheese or cream cheese and serve with apple slices, and crackers, or with toasted baguette slices.
Make-Ahead Tip: Refrigerate chutney, covered, up to 2 days.
Adapted from Food.com