Classic Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 jar (400ml) Patak's Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb boneless chicken, skinned and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 14oz can diced or chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp cream (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Sauté the onions until translucent.
- Stir in the chicken and cook until the meat is sealed.
- Shake the jar of Patak's Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce and stir into the meat with the diced tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the cream just before serving. Serve over rice with naan bread, chapattis or Patak's pappadums and an assortment of Patak's chutneys, pickles and relishes.