Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp
- 1 jar of Patak's Goan Pineapple Sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, julienned
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 green onion, to garnish
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat. Add onion and red pepper and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook about 2- 3 minutes on each side, or until pink and just done.
- Add sauce and turn heat up to bring to a simmer. Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Garnish with finely sliced green onion and serve.
Tip: If sauce is too thick, add a little water or stock. If you prefer a spicier kick, add crushed chillies. Serve with Patak's Sweet or Hot Mango Chutney or Patak's Lime Pickle as a condiment.