Curried Shrimp and Tomato Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella and Cilantro
Naan Bread, topped with fresh tomato sauce, smooth mozzarella and succulent shrimp; seasoned with a little curry paste for a little extra kick!
- 1 package plain naan bread
- 1/2 cup (120ml) fresh tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Patak's Mild Curry Paste
- 4 oz (115g) fresh mozzarella ball
- 8 oz (225g) raw peeled white shrimp
- 10 fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C). Place 2 pieces of naan bread on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together the tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of Patakís Curry Paste. Spread sauce evenly over the naan bread.
- Slice the mozzarella ball in half and then into º inch thick slices. Layer the cheese over the curried tomato sauce.
- In another bowl, toss the remaining 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Patakís Curry Paste with the raw shrimp. Spread the curried shrimp evenly over both pizzas.
- Bake the pizzas until the cheese is melted and the shrimp are pink, cooked and firm, about 15 minutes.
- Tear the fresh cilantro leaves and sprinkle over the baked pizzas.