These ribs are perfect for a backyard BBQ, served up with corn on the cob or a summer salad.
3 mains or 6 appetizers
To make the marinade:
- 8-10 beef short ribs, about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tbsp Patak's Madras Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine Madras Curry Paste, olive oil, and lime juice
- Season each rib with salt and pepper, then brush with the Madras mixture.
- Place ribs in a freezer bag, as well as any remaining Madras mixture. Marinate at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
To make BBQ glaze:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Patak's Lime Pickle
- 2 tbsp Patak's Sweet Mango Chutney
- lime wedges for serving
- With a hand blender, purée honey, lime pickle and chutney, or simply mix by hand for a chunkier, rustic texture.
- Heat BBQ to medium high, grill ribs 3-4 minutes per side
- Brush ribs with glaze and grill another 2 minutes per side. Serve with lime wedges
Dietary Considerations: Gluten-free