- 7oz diced raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp Patak's Tikka Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup red and green peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sugar
- Heat oil on a pan and crackle mustard seeds.
- Add sliced onions and cook on medium heat till soft.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and cook for 2-3 minutes till the raw garlic aroma is gone.
- Add tikka curry paste and some water and cook the spices for 2-3 minutes or till the water evaporates.
- Add tomato paste and 200 ml of water and cook for 2-3 minutes and add shrimp.
- When the shrimp are cooked add diced peppers, fresh coriander and season with salt and sugar.
- Put the filling on the tortilla chips and sprinkle some cheese and gratinate.