Spicy Cous Cous and Vegetable Salad
- 1 tbsp of Patak's Madras Curry Paste
- 50g cous cous (cook as per instructions on pack)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 small cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Fresh coriander for garnish (optional)
- 1 pack naan bread
- Cook cous cous as per instructions on pack.
- Mix together all the other vegetables along with the cous cous in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and lemon juice and mix.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, remove from the heat and stir in the Patak's Madras Curry Paste, return to the heat, bring to the boil then allow to cool.
- Drizzle the sautéed mixture over the salad then garnish with fresh coriander.
- Heat the naan breads, according to the instructions on the pack, tear into pieces and serve with the Spicy Cous Cous and Vegetable Salad.