Spicy Lentil Salad
- 1 can of chick peas, drained
- 1 can of lentils, drained
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2-3/4 cup diced celery
- 3/4 cup red & yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2-3 teaspoons Patak's Mild Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- To a salad bowl, add chicken peas, lentils, onion, celery and peppers. Stir to mix.
- In small bowl, add oil, curry paste and curry powder. Combine with whisk.
- Pour over lentil and chick pea mixture. Mix gently. Taste and adjust seasoning by adding more curry paste or powder if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.