Spicy Mango Grilled Salmon
- 6 tbsp Patak's Vindaloo Paste
- 4 salmon fillets or steaks, 1 inch thick
- Vegetable oil
- Serve with Patak's Major Grey or Sweet Mango Chutney
- Wash and dry the salmon fillets or steaks.
- Generously rub Patak's Vindaloo Paste onto fresh salmon fillets, skin-side down.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 mintues.
- Brush top of salmon with vegetable oil and grill, beginning with skin side down, 3-4 minutes each side, depending on thickness.
- Top with Patak's Chutney.
Tip: All Patak's Curry Pastes make excellent rubs for meat, chicken, fish and shellfish. Can be grilled or oven baked immediately, or refrigerated for 1-2 hours.