Steamed Fish Parcels
- 150 g per person cod steaks
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 Korma Curry Paste
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander or dill
- Mix together yogurt, curry paste, honey, pepper and coriander.
- Add the fish into the bowl and smooth on the marinade.
- Put into the fridge and let it marinate for no longer than 30 minutes.
- Place fish into foil and wrap it up. Wrap each fish individually.
- Put into the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. Or place on the grill until cooked through.
- Serve with: Plain boiled rice
- Garnish with lemon and coriander
This recipe calls for Patak's Korma Curry paste. You can substitute any Patak's curry paste in its place.