Tandoori Chicken Curry
In 3 easy steps, let your taste buds tingle with this classic Tandoori recipe.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium chicken breasts, diced
- 1 jar Patak's Tandoori Sauce
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Dice four medium chicken breasts & pan fry until meat is sealed and browned (approx. 5-6 min).
- Pour sauce over the meat, stir to mix well & simmer for 5 min, stirring occasionally
- Serve over rice or with Naan bread.
Can substitute chicken with shrimp, beef or vegetables. If you like it spicy, garnish with sliced chillies. If not, drizzle some yogurt. You can also substitute the Tandoori Cooking Sauce (which serves 4) with Tandoori Sauce for two.