Tandoori Roasted Vegetables
- 2 tbsp Patak's Tandoori Paste
- 1 lb mixed fresh vegetables; choose from eggplant, green and red bell peppers, zucchini, red onion, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, baby corn
- 2 tsp garlic, minced or pureed
- 2 tsp ginger, minced or pureed
- 6 tsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Wash vegetables and cut them into chunks.
- Mix the Patak's Tandoori Paste together with the minced garlic, ginger and oil. Drizzle the mixture over the vegetables.
- Roast vegetables in the oven for 35-40 minutes, uncovered, until cooked, stirring occasionally. Or place on the barbecue in a grill-safe vegetable roasting tray.
- Serve warm or cold.
Tip: Use vegetables as a side dish, in a wrap (with Raita or Patak's Sweet or Hot Mango Chutney) or in a pasta salad.