Tikka Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs
- 3 tbsp Patak's Tikka Paste
- 1 lb chicken, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup natural plain yogurt
- 1 small onion, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, mix Patak's Tikka Paste with the yogurt. Add the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Skewer the chicken pieces, alternating with the vegetables.
- Grill the kebabs on a BBQ ensuring that each side of the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken and vegetable kebabs with Cucumber and Mint Raita.